Friday, August 04, 2006

the new digs...

It's almost a week since Warren's departure and so now it's a week closer to us leaving too...enshallah anyway!!! He has settled into our new apartment provided by the hospital, complete with new washer, dryer, stove, fridge and carpet!!! Not bad for rent free accomodation eh? The boys are very excited about having a pool and playground right outside their door...but note the lack of trees, grass and shade of any kind...I guess Saudi Arabia is not as sun safe as we are here in Australia!!! The best part for Warren and I about our accomodation is that it is only a 200m walk to our work which is important point to consider when you are out in 45'C heat...also won't need to buy a car straight away and can 'pop' home at lunch time to visit the kidlets when they get home from kindergarten.

2 Comments:

Blogger scrapadel said...

The apartment unit looks great.
Glad you are happy with it.

11:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Jo it is happening so fast. In that heat I am sure you all will appreciate the pool!

10:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home