
Thought I would post a few more pics of the inside of our apartment this time. Warren is feeling a bit lost in the place by himself and it's awfully quiet without the kids around he reckons, but he has managed to get a few plants to help brighten the place up a bit and our cargo should arrive by the end of the week, so having 'stuff' from home will help. I think that's one of the hardest things about moving to a new place...character has to develop over time in a place as a reflection of its occupants and is not something that can be rushed or purchased in an instant from Ikea!
2 Comments:
Jo, that apartment looks great. Im sure it is lonely there for Warren, hopefully for not much longer.
Hi Jo,
Thought I'd just pop over and see if I could catch up on "your move". It has been mentioned over at Scrap Needs in passing and I am the eternal sticky beak so I've come to your blog to catch up!
WOW - Saudi Arabia!!! When do you leave??!! This is a huge adventure!
Well I look forward to lots of chatting in the forum before you go!
All the very best,
Megan xx
Post a Comment
<< Home