


Still sitting in Melbourne awaiting our Saudi visas to be issued and processed and I am not doing it very patiently I am afraid. If we had to pack and be gone in 2 days I could do it, but it is the not knowing when we are leaving that I am finding the hardest. The house is packed up to a point, but the kids and I still have to live here for a while longer...so there are still 4 cups, 4 plates, 4 bowls, all our linen, a few toys and books gracing the place, but we are in limbo. I just wish we had a travel date. I have to start work on September 3rd, so it would be nice to have a week or so before hand to get over jet lag, settle the kids, get them organised to start preshool and kinder and used to their new surroundings in that time. In the meantime I am planning outings to the zoo, the park, indoor play centres, scienceworks, kinder and playgroup just to help the time pass more quickly. Hopefully the next 48 hours will bring us good news.
1 Comments:
I hope the visas come through soon Jo, it must be so hard l;iving in limbo and not knowing when you and warren will be together again.
Post a Comment
<< Home