Monday, August 28, 2006

one more sleep...

Well 'bon voyage day' is almost here. Hard to believe really coz it seems forever ago that Warren left and yet we will be a family again in just over 48 hours!!! Our long awaited visas arrived today and our tickets were issued and delivered to our door...so nothing else left to get stressed about now :) The last of our cargo is being picked up in a couple of hours, so once I have published this post I will be packing up the pooter for shipping too...then just one or two more jobs to be done and we are almost ready. The kids have kinder tomorrow and then playgroup, so I am gonna try and run their little legs off all day so that they will be so exhausted once we get onboard the plane they will sleep the entire 14 hours to Dubai (that's my theory anyway!). We have 12 hour layover in Dubai, but Emirates give us a hotel room for the day. It has a pool which will really help to pass the time, so our bathers are already packed in the hand luggage! From there it is just a hop, skip and a jump to Riyadh and we get in just in time for the weekend...Thursday and Friday in that part of the world. Will write again from the sand box!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JO I hope you have a wonderful trip o/s and look forward to your first post from your new home.
Carol

04:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home