super heroes...
Our boys are growing up...Winnee the Pooh and Tigger are no longer idols in our boys' eyes. As if over night they are now into Power Rangers, Batman, Superman, Spiderman and the Incredible Hulk. They can't get enough of them and everything they do on a daily basis relates back to one or more of their Super Heroes. Last night Matthew ran into the loungeroom dressed as you see in the pics announcing to all within earshot 'I'm Underwear Guy' (set to save the world with a penlight torch, a magnifying glass and a cricket stump stuffed down his jocks). After I picked myself up off the floor from laughing so hard I had to grab the camera to immortalize the moment forever! His little side-kick calls himself 'Hoppy-Dance Man' and he was all too willing to make a pose or two for posterity as well. After a busy day swimming, saving lives and overcoming the forces of evil even our little super heroes need
ed a well earned rest as night fell over the desert!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home