happy birthday...
March 19th saw Matthew's 5th birthday come and go...unbelievable that he is growing up so fast! He was so excited that his mum was coming to kinder to bring a birthday cake with candles to share with all his class mates...I don't know how the teacher managed to keep 34 kids quiet for the day, but they were all buzzing with anticipation when I arrived. Birthday dinner was pizza and icecream cake (oh, to be a kid again) and lots and lots of presents. The following Thursday morning (our weekend here) Matthew had a party with about 10 little friends at Toy Town...a great indoor fun park set up with rides and games and the use of a party room afterwards for a Maccas meal and birthday cake...and the best part for me was NO cleaning up afterwards! All Matthew wanted was a Superman cake, so that was the theme for the morning...superheroes everywhere with micro surges of testosterone and sugar pumping through their veins...much fun was had and the kids were all buggered by the end of the party and we all went home for a bit of a nap!


2 Comments:
Happy Happy Birthday to you Matthew. Anthony & Harrison send you big super hugs for your 5th Birthday. they miss yours and Adams friendship as I miss your mummy!
Happy Belated Birthday sweetheart! your photo's and school look great.
P.S I am using my friend Katrina's google acccount. Luv Stella xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home